The third treasure set in the Treasures from the Deep event.
A gold menageries of marine creatures, found in an old sea chest.
Pieces of Treasure
- An engraving on the clam provides the only tantalizing clue to the origin of the hoard: "An Amusement for Duchsse de Rie"
- The gold prawn was offered to the demon-lord of Cerro Azul, and is credited with calming the volcano for 220 years.
Gold Sea Bream
- For years until its value was discovered, this gold fish inexplucably adorned the store sign of a Scottish pub, Ben & Blair.
- Purchased for an outrageous sum by the caudillo of Ca, the object was used as a paperweight for his meticulous reports.
Gold Sea Urchin
- Beautiful to behold, the 24-karat wonder will slip its heavy spikes right into any hand unwise enough to cradle it.