The first treasure set in the Who's That Ninja event.
Fans of forgotten grace. One languid flick can turn the trade winds.
Pieces of Treasure
- The flat fan is used at various festivals. The pattern of waves on red has an energizing effect.
- A bowl decorated with the fantastical fireworks of Tamaya, the greatest fireworks maker in Edo, whose residents were mesmerized by the displays.
- A fan adored by poets who wrote elegant and sweet verses about love, especially a food number about violets.
- A fan painted by Kitagawa Utamaro, famed for his depictions of beautiful ladies. His fine and gentle woodblock paintings were works of art.
- They say the more you fan yourself with this item, the wealthier you will become. It shines a golden hue and increases one's desire for wealth.